The Premise of Love



1 Corinthians 13:7- Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

Love is perfect. Its perfection is not measured in what it gains but what it is ready to give.

Love = Sacrifice
Sacrifice = Love

Either of them compliments another. If any fails then there is nothing to talk about. To measure your love, value your sacrifice. Your sacrifice is a true reflection of self. The value you are ready to incur corresponds to the value you put on what you want. For God so loved the world, that He gave... He sacrificed after love. The value he puts on you was measured by the value of the Son. The value God put on you is insurmountable, you can't put a value on it.

Love bears all things! Imagine that God can still forgive you with all the sins you ever did and He forgets them just like that and sees you holy and righteous; he declares you an heir with His Son Jesus Christ. Wow. When God loved man, He had already stretched His love to bear sinners, weaklings and lukewarm Christians. Nomatter what you are going to do, He is ready to forgive you!

Love means;
I am ready to forgive you before you did me any wrong,
I am ready to be patient with you when you are unkind to me,
I am ready to be kind to you even when you reject me,
I am ready to believe in you even when there is no hope,
I am ready to endure with you even everything gets tough,
And in your weakness I will find a reason to perfect my love.

This is exactly how God's love react to us. If we could understand this, it would not be difficult to love, to forgive and protect each other. This is the principle of love. When you understand this, you will be able to love your wife, husband or family. You will be able to accommodate church mates and workmates. Let love lead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment