Faith

Faith is not a brain washing tool. Its a reality. Jesus really meant it that one can literary move a mountain. Look, He cursed a tree and it withered. He walked on water. Peter's shadow healed people while walked along streets. John was blind and he saw a new heaven coming...They casted out devils. Paul healed the sick. Philip could disappear and be in any place anyhow. The reality of a miracle is not in the ability of a pastor but in Christ who lives in Him. Jesus makes the miracles possible. HE IS THE WORD and it is the WORD that makes all things perfect.
I pray God will give a true undeterred understanding of faith. Its REAL, I have and always see it in action. I can prove it because Jesus is alive and so so real.
Need any proof?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Recommendation

To make money click here

My Tweets

McWilton Chikwenengere. All Rights Reserved 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me