Free from Moses' Law

Many people still argue for or against the issue of Moses’ Law. Here is what I think about today’s Christians versus the Law. I think we are no longer under the law, Galatians 3. Paul says one who lives under the law is cursed. The law was there because was resided in people. so God introduced the law to manage the sin that was in them, one who was a thief would not because he can manage but because he/she feared being stoned. So people were not free sin. It was suppressed in them. they lived in it. That’s why Jesus came to free us from the curse of the law.

Now that we are baptized and have Christ in us, sin is no more and dead. Sin no longer lives in us. So we are not sinners but righteous. Not that we are perfect but that Christ is in us and if Christ is in you, can He reside together with sin? hell no. we are free. I don’t need the law to manage me, my heart testifies what it is true or not through Christ who is in me. My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and if He is in me then sin is not in me anymore. Paul says not I that liveth but Christ liveth in me. So we are righteous and are a holy priesthood, a chosen generation according to the mercy and grace in Christ Jesus.

If we need the law then Christ is of no use for when He died, He nail the written code(the law) which was against us, Colossians 2:13-15. So don’t struggle with law, it is useless, Christ is in me, the law maker and I am free from the law, hallelujah, read Galatians 3. He said I am the Lord of the Sabbath because Christ makes or breaks the laws and He is in me!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Recommendation

To make money click here

My Tweets

McWilton Chikwenengere. All Rights Reserved 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me