PRIDE...



People have been robbed by the devil into thinking that pride is the acknowledgement of one's abilities; but I will show something else.
Every business must be run by the proud since they advertise only about their strengths, and every marriage then must be started by proud man who convince their spouse that they are the real deal.
Lemme run this; pride is the thing which makes God resist you; so Peter should have been resisted for saying "what I have I give", Paul for saying "whoever does not preach what I preach, even an angel from Heaven, must be accursed!!! But that wasn't pride, It was knowledge of who they were and what they had from God...


PRIDE IS RIGHTLY THE INDEPENDENCE FROM GOD! WHEN WE DENY GOD'S TOTAL SUPREMACY OVER US, WE LIVE IN PRIDE. EVERYONE WHO HAS NOT RECEIVED CHRIST IS A HAUGHTY PERSON, AND EVEN IF GOD LOVES THEM THEY WILL GO TO HELL; JUST LIKE SATAN!
In Isaiah 14, God shows us why He resisted satan- satan wanted to be like God- he was ready to be independent from Him. From vs.13 to 14, these are his words... I WILL ascend into Heaven, I WILL exalt my throne ABOVE the stars of God, I WILL sit ALSO(regardless of the One who already sat!), upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north (this word means "hidden"; and lucifer meant he wanted the side with God's secrets!!! How daring!), I WILL ascend above the heights of the clouds, I WILL BE LIKE THE MOST HIGH!!!
That's it, his WILL was above the WILL OF GOD, look at the Man who got exalted- Jesus Christ; He came saying NOT MY WILL BUT YOUR WILL, OH FATHER...
Psa.45:7- Thou lovest righteousness and hatest wickedness: therefore God (Jesus Christ), Thy God (Father), hath *anointed* Thee... Only the kneeling can be anointed, this means SUBMISSION!!!

I TELL YOU THE TRUTH, SATAN IS WITHOLDING PEOPLE FROM REPENTING BECAUSE THEY WILL BE IN PRIDE AND DOOMED; AND HE EVEN MAKES OTHERS TO FIGHT AGAINST THOSE WHO WERE ELEVATED BY GOD OVER THEM IN CHURCH SO THAT THEY CAN BE PROUD CHURCH-GOERS....
BUT I'M HAPPY COZ I MET JESUS THIS MORNING, AND I SENT ONE LADY TO HIM WHO WAS A SATANIST AND SHE REPENTED, AND SATAN COULD ONLY WATCH!

I RELEASE THIS WORD, SHARE IT, THE HARDHEARTED WILL BE CIRCUMCISED FROM TODAY! JESUS WANTS YOU TO DENY YOUR WILL AND ACCEPT THAT OF OUR HEAVENLY FATHER!!!

Simbarashe Apostleson Chikumbo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Recommendation

To make money click here

My Tweets

McWilton Chikwenengere. All Rights Reserved 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me